Who are you, really?
You're most probably are a world-class software engineering leader with the intellectual curiosity and desire to execute to a drastically differentiated cutting edge new software engineering process. We imagine that you also have a passion for metrics-driven approach to high quality software development. Most probably, you already possess senior organizational leadership, combined with the deep technical experience necessary to manage software engineering for a portfolio of software companies generating $100M annually.
And who are we?
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) not only connects companies to the best talent from around the world, but also provides a seamless end-to-end solution for remote team management.
Talent isn’t determined by geography, and your career path shouldn’t be either. That’s why we look worldwide for candidates who have the skills, determination, and drive to work with some of the best businesses out there. We match our carefully vetted Fortune 1000 clients with only the most highly qualified talent.
What's in it for you?
The VP of Engineering role in our global Crossover team, with countless benefits.
Which are the key responsibilities?
- Drive rigorous, regular product releases across multiple, complex software products
- Establish world-class standards and technical operations to deliver consistent, high-quality products across dispersed, global teams
- Implement engineering management strategies to achieve world-class productivity and cost efficiency
- Engage with customers and product managers to ensure that product delivery obsessively aligns with customer value creation
- Transform existing teams of engineers and architects and development managers into a highly effective engineering function, including upgrading and reorganizing our talent as required
- Engage and align top talent through strong recruitment, mentoring, hands-on architectural leadership and career management
- Lead product technical due diligence and engineering talent assessment for 2-4 acquired or to-be-acquired companies each year
- Transform acquired engineering teams into an effective and efficient global model to increase quality and reduce cost over pre-acquisition benchmarks
How do you get there?
Still not sure if you're a good fit?
Contact us or subscribe to our newsletter to find out more about our company culture, opportunities and open positions in our global Crossover team!